Please join us for the 73rd Annual Los Angeles area CPCU I-Day, co-hosted by the Los Angeles and California El Camino chapters. The event will take place at the Sportsmen’s Lodge on November 6th, 2018.
Since 1945, the CPCU Society’s Los Angeles area Chapters have been a continual source of superior educational events, leadership development and professional affiliation for our members, the insurance industry and the general public. The CPCU designation not only represents high educational standards, it also reflects the highest standards of professionalism and ethics in our industry, virtues which are of the utmost importance to both the industry and the public we serve.
To our new CPCUs, we congratulate you on your achievement! Remember that earning your designation is only the beginning of your journey. We encourage you to become active in your local CPCU Chapter and take full advantage of the educational, leadership and networking opportunities such engagement provides. By passing the CPCU courses, you have developed your technical knowledge of insurance operations and products. By participating in your local CPCU chapter, you will continue to hone your industry knowledge and leadership skills.
7:00 a.m. - Registration, Breakfast, Exhibit Hall opens
8:00 a.m. - Seminars begin
- Questionable Claims Submissions by Doreen Sanchez of the National Insurance Crime Bureau
- Claims Analytics and Big Data by Dan Shoham and Tori Pinckney of Farmers Insurance
- Reinsurance by Todd Hess from Swiss Re and Dan McElvany from Farmers Insurance
- Subrogation arising from the 9/11 terrorist attacks: Million Dollar Lessons from a Billion Dollar Case by Steven Badger from Zelle LLP
10:30 a.m. - Roundtable
11:15 a.m. - Networking and New Designee Reception
12:00 p.m. - Luncheon Program
- Recognition of Event Sponsors & Exhibitors
- Recognition of New CPCU Designees
- Recognition of Rie Sharp Award for Insurance Professional of the Year
- Keynote with Tim Felks, SVP Property Claims, Farmers Insurance, “Five ways to ruin your career”
- Prize Drawings
For information on sponsorship , please contact Cedric Nellum at (626) 585-0200 or via email at email@example.com
For credit card payment, please contact Paul Cunningham at (213) 833-6104 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in being a Marshall for I-day? Click here for more info, or contact Manuel Hamme at manuelh@KnightIns.net
Request for CE credit per presentation submitted and pending approval*