CPCU designation not required for attendance!
The Los Angeles, El Camino, Orange Empire, and San Diego chapters are proud to announce the 2020 Virtual CPCU All-Industry Day!
Spend a day with other insurance professionals online and learn about the latest trends and hottest topics from our panel of industry leading speakers, network with fellow professionals, and recognize our new CPCU designees!
The event begins at 8:30 a.m. followed by educational seminars and the new designee conferment. The event will end around 2:40 p.m.
- Risk Management
- Guest Speaker: Steve Legg, Risk Manager @ Starbucks
- COVID-19 Impact on Auto Insurance Through September 30
- Guest Speaker from Arity, a Division of Allstate
- Social Inflation
- Guest Speaker: Bill Wilt of Assured Research
- Recognition of New Designees
- Presentation of Awards
- CSUN/USC Student Awards
- other awards
- California Regulatory Topics Guest Speaker: Ken Allen, Deputy Commissioner California Insurance Department, Rate Regulation
Please register through the El Camino Chapter official landing page.
This event is made possible through the dedication and support of members like you, and our Lead Sponsor: Cal State University, Northridge, Center for Risk Management and Insurance