The 2018 All Industry Day(I-Day) will be held at the Sportsmen’s Lodge in Studio City on Tuesday, November 6, 2018. We need your support to make it the most successful yet. This event is made possible through the dedication of volunteer members from the CPCU chapters of El Camino and Los Angeles. This major CPCU event of the year provides a significant opportunity to reach all CPCU members and invite participation not only with I-Day, but also participation in each respective society activity. We ask for your help in showing the value and establishing a commitment to the CPCU designation, emphasizing the importance of fellowship in the society, and to honor our new designees.
We are looking for 15 CPCU I-Day Marshals to help the event run smoothly. Marshalls can assist in the following areas:
- Morning Seminars - 2 for each seminar
- Exhibit Area - 2-3 for each shift
- New Designee Reception - 2 to help locate new designees that will enter the luncheon together
- Luncheon - 5 to help guests find their tables
- Front of the facility to direct people to the exhibit hall - 2 for each shift (8:00 to 10:00 and 10:00-12:00)
For more information please contact Manuel Hamme | manuelh@KnightIns.net